Set Up Google SSO Integration
Educators and students can log in to the Learning Ally Audiobook Solution using Google single sign-on (SSO).
Plan for a successful Google SSO integration by asking yourself the following questions and providing the answers to Learning Ally.
For the Google SSO set up:
- What is your Google host domain?
- Are there subdomains for educators and students? If so, what are they?
- Are educator and student email addresses unique and do they serve as the primary identifier?
- Who will be the data manager/point of contact for receiving communications related to the integration?
For general set up:
- How do you plan to roster educators and students? Will you be using one of our integration providers (Clever, ClassLink or Infinite Campus) or our Roster Import feature?
- What is your communication preference (ie, email, phone, zoom call?)
- What is your preference for how the district or school name will appear within the “Log in through your school or district” on the login drop-down (e.g. XXXXX USD – City, State)?
- What is your desired live date? (e.g. Is there an upcoming training session that the integration needs to be in place for? How would you like to communicate the log in changes to existing educators and students?)
Once you have provided these answers to Learning Ally, we can move on to the next step! A member of our integration team will reach out to you to walk through next steps.
SSO Setup Process
- Confirm your rostering preference.
- If you will be using one of our integration providers, refer to the “Automatic Rostering” set up process for Clever, ClassLink or Infinite Campus.
- If you will be using our Roster Import feature, confirm when all educators and students have been uploaded into the Educator Portal.
- Once confirmed, Learning Ally will start to set up and map the account.
- Once the integration is finalized, Learning Ally will send a notification to the data manager and main point of contact.
- The data manager is now ready to test/confirm educator and student accounts.
How Do I Get Help?
Do you need help? Contact our Customer Care team at 1.800.221.4792 for assistance.