Set Up SSO + Infinite Campus
The Learning Ally Audiobook Solution rosters and provisions accounts through Infinite Campus. To set up educators and students for success, Infinite Campus rostering needs to be paired with one of our single sign-on (SSO) providers--Clever, ClassLink or Google SSO.
Plan for a successful SSO + Infinite Campus integration by asking yourself the following questions and providing the answers to Learning Ally.
For the SSO set up:
- Clever (The Learning Ally Audiobook App that is publically available is for Clever SSO and rostering. Learning Ally will need to send you an invitation to a non-publicly available SSO only app)
- Google SSO
For Infinite Campus:
- What is your…
- Token URL
- OneRoster (1.2) Base URL
- Identifier and Sourced ID for each school to be integrated
- Who will be the data manager/point of contact for receiving communications related to the integration? This is often the Infinite Campus Administrator for the district/school.
- Will you include non-rostered educators in your data share? (eg, librarians, paraprofessionals, instructional coaches, etc.)
For general set up:
- What is your communication preference (ie, email, phone, zoom call?)
- What is your preference for how the district or school name will appear within the “Log in through your school or district” on the login drop-down (e.g. XXXXX USD – City, State)?
- What is your desired live date? (e.g. Is there an upcoming training session that the integration needs to be in place for? How would you like to communicate the log in changes to existing educators and students?)
Once you have provided these answers to Learning Ally, weyou can move on to the next step! A member of our integration team will reach out to you to walk through next steps.
Automatic Rostering and SSO Setup Process
- Learning Ally will confirm the list of schools enrolled within our Educator Portal.
- Share your SSO provider preference.
- Share your Infinite Campus roster set up information with Learning Ally.
- Once the information is shared, we start to set up the account and validate the data manually.
- If there are records that do not pass validation, Learning Ally will work with you to review the data and revalidate.
- Educators and students that pass the validation will be created/updated within the Educator Portal.
- Once the integration is finalized, Learning Ally will send a notification to the data manager and main point of contact.
- The data manager is now ready to test/confirm educator and student accounts and adjust the app sharing permissions.
- Once the integration is launched, Learning Ally will run the auto sync daily.
How Do I Get Help?
Do you need help? Contact our Customer Care team at 1.800.221.4792 for assistance.